What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Puts streams of automated income at your fingertips
- How to generate ongoing sales and commissions so that you get paid for months
- How to be done with all that technical nonsense within a matter of minutes
- Why your very first project will pay you for at least 5 months
- Why this works for both product owners and affiliates alike
- Why the FAT CATS don’t tell you this
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clickbank Player’s Club scores 66.87/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.cbincomesecrets.com/players/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: cbincomesecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to cbincomesecrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)